Karndean LooseLay Series 3 is now available from Read’s of Watton!
For the past few years, Read’s of Watton have supplied homes and businesses with Karndean Design Flooring. Each comes with a selection of customizable features, as well as a variety styles, finishes and formats. Therefore, everyone can find something to suit their personal style. Both stunning to look at and easy to look after, Karndean flooring remains a firm favourite amongst our customers.
That’s why we’re excited to announce the arrival of NEW Karndean LooseLay!
The new Karndean series is an incredible design. With its many benefits, it is the perfect addition for any home. And here are just a few reasons why…
1) It’s low maintenance. All Karndean flooring is easy to care for. A quick sweep and a mop with some warm water is all that is needed to keep it fresh and clean.
2) No adhesive! The clue is in the name: LooseLay. This means no adhesive is necessary when laying the flooring. Therefore, it is 100% recyclable… And far more eco-friendly than other flooring choices.
3) Its durability. While real wood and stone can splinter, crack or warp, Karndean is incredibly long-lasting.
4) Ease of installation. It’s quick and easy to lay Karndean LooseLay. As long as your subfloor is smooth and dust free, you’re ready to go! It can even be fitted over existing hard floors. Plus, should a tile need replacing, it can easily be lifted and substituted with a new one.
5) Countless benefits! There are many advantages to Karndean. For example, reduced noise levels and being incredibly soft underfoot! Also, it can be used alongside underfloor heating systems. LooseLay has many other amazing qualities waiting to be discovered.
Are you interested in purchasing the NEW Karndean LooseLay series?
Visit us at the Read’s of Watton superstore. Our sales and expert in-house fitting teams will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Give us a call us on 01953 883613. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!